Thursday, September 9, 2010

excuses

I've compiled a list of excuses for why I haven't been writing much lately:

1) I haven't felt like it.

2) I've been hanging out with these people:

Nothing like a good Labor Day reunion at the lake.
Especially when it involves Stephen Curtis Chapman,
lots of good food and side-splitting laughter.

3) I've been helping my dad with a new business.

4) I've been making these:


I'm guilty of making multiple batches a week. Sue me. No, don't.

5) I just found out two days ago that I'm moving to Washington, D.C., for three months.

6) I'm leaving in two weeks.


Honestly, I think each one of these excuses could use an entire post on their own. Would you throw rocks at me if I decided to back-track and write about some of these things over the next few days? I can't hear your answer, so I'm just going to assume you're okay with it.

Love you all (yes, you).

Be back soon!

3 comments:

  1. yay!!! i'm so excited for you!!! can't wait to hear about d.c.
    do share?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cake balls look so good. I miss them. And you.

    ReplyDelete