Sunday, February 6, 2011

showers and murriage


I sure do love a good shower.

No, wait... not the shower you're thinking of. Although I do love to be clean and I enjoy solving the world's problems while humming and working up a good lather. Do you feel weird right now? Me too. Let's quickly move on.

I'm talking about wedding showers. There's just something about the food, the celebration of love, and the food. I had the privilege of helping throw a shower for my wonderful friend Bethany and her (also wonderful) fiance Nick.

Nick's last name is Murray. Hence the "murriage" title. Felt the need to explain that one.

It was a gift card shower. It was also co-ed (oh snap!).





We played some fun trivia games,



ate lots of delicious food,





put Beth's first shower "in the books,"


and celebrated our sweet friend as she enters into this exciting new chapter.



Can't wait for March 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment