Thursday, January 14, 2010

crikey!


As the bitter cold melted into a sweltering 58 degrees today, I started to dream about the promise of spring, and all of the new fashions that accompany the season.

I've been considering buying a pair of Crocs from the new collection, but I just can't decide which ones...

Of course these aren't a part of the Spring 2010 collection, but I am still in love with these festive holiday Crocs with the fabulous wool lining. I'm just heartbroken that Christmas is over and I can't wear them to all of the parties. However, I could always purchase some Valentine's charms!



I almost wept for joy when I discovered these beauties. I can already picture them with my skinny jeans tucked in and an oversized Ed Hardy sweatshirt. So cute!!!



Now if this isn't the most fabulous invention ever, then I don't know what is. How practical are these?! It's footwear, a cell phone holder and a fashion statement all in one. And I just adore the belt loop. I can't wait to wear this on campus and whip out my caf card in style. It also provides easy access to my cell phone for when situations get awkward.

Here's another picture so you can get the full effect:


Looks like I've got a lot of choices to make. I'm hoping to do a lot more babysitting so I can maybe get them all!



**On a completely unrelated note, I. LOVE. LORTABS. Actually, this pain medication may have everything to do with this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment