Wednesday, January 20, 2010

updates



As I told you in an earlier post, I had my wisdom teeth removed last Thursday. While it wasn't a particularly enjoyable experience, I did make it out alive (but only by the skin of my teeth. ha.). I had a jolly good time with the anesthesia and subsequent pain medication. It is rumored that I did the following things while coming out of sedation:

told my mother she had four eyes
blew kisses at my dog
shouted expletives at the birds that were defecating on my car (more on this later)
tried to run
said "uh oh" a lot
did a few yoga moves
stripped off my clothes and sang a couple of Phil Collins songs. ok, this one isn't real. but I wouldn't put it past me.


I'm feeling great now, but there were a few days that I didn't think I would be able to eat a cheeseburger again. Talk about a SCARY time in my life.

In other news, I would like to inform everyone that I have decided to purchase the Croc boots (refer to previous post). I think they would be the wisest purchase, since they can also be used as rain boots. And as my cousin pointed out, they would look fab with Nike track shorts. Thanks, Brooke!

Lastly, there is a very entertaining video that documented my post-sedation antics. In fact, it is so entertaining, that I refuse to release it to the public. But if we are close enough friends, I might let you view this priceless piece of cinematography. Or you can pay me $50 to see it. Or buy me the holiday Crocs.


2 comments:

  1. There was nothing more wonderful than BT tweeting on drugs. It truly warmed my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hey. I left something for you on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete