Tuesday, July 20, 2010

sugar coma

Another food post. I'm sorry.

What fatty food is it this time? Butter Brownies? Crisco Cobbler? Gooey Grease Bars? No, although all of those do sound delicious. Maybe next time.

Shortly after swearing to not make another dessert for at least twelve hours, I found this recipe. I held off for another long 30 minutes, then I succummed to the temptation and hopped over to Publix.

My friends, I give you... Praline Chocolate Cake. Also known as heart attack on a plate.

I'm too lazy to copy and paste the recipe, so I'll just give you the link here.


I know it looks a little rough. I didn't mean to eat that much.

Finished product. Homemade chocolate cake, chocolate ganache frosting and a praline topping.
And five cavities.


If you were to ask me to describe this cake, I would have to say the following: "This cake tastes like an angel got a big bowl and mixed rainbows, sunsets and cocoa together, baked it with sunshine, and then iced it with love and baby laughter."

It's just really good, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment