Monday, October 25, 2010

stuff

Once again, I'm going to just post pictures and captions because I'm too lazy to really write. One day I'm going to do a post that involves more than a single line of pictures going down the center of the page. But not today.

Some things I've enjoyed lately:


Doing the Nixon pose everywhere I go.


Lighting up on the mall
*Not really, guys!*


My dad being in D.C. for 24 hours.


HFCE664a.JPG.jpg

Oatmeal. Used to hate the stuff. Now I can't get enough of it.




Fall decorations. Found this one on the street.

So clever.



Seeing Peyton Manning's... ummm... helmet? Yeah, helmet.



Going home for a weekend and getting my sweet tea fix.


Running (towards food) while listening to this song.
Thanks, Erica via Mary Laura!


Things I have not enjoyed?

Losing my iPhone for 20 minutes while going through airport security.
And spending $5.15 for my oatmeal.


1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous time you are having! I have loved catching up on your blog -- in the dark of night while my children and husband sleep (I think).

    ReplyDelete