Tuesday, March 30, 2010

do tha charleston

This year we headed to Charleston, SC for Spring Break 2010. And it was fantastic. I know I promised you topless pics, but unfortunately they're on some random guy's camera. But here's a bottomless pic that was taken at the Folly Beach craft show:

This girl was so skanky. Don't worry... she wasn't in our group.

But these girls were, and what a great group it was:


We spent the week seeing things like this:

Eating foods like this:

And then doing things like this to keep the previous thing from collecting on our abs:


When we weren't sightseeing, eating or exercising (or in my case... watching people exercise), we were doing this:

Yes, that is my friend Katy with her pants down and a mustache on her face. Things got a little outta control... SPRING BREAK BABY! (We were actually just playing an innocent board game).

I was very sad to see the trip come to an end, but I was even more sad when we got lost on the way home and ended up in Ontario (ughhh... Canada... don't get me started). But that's another post for another day. I'm sure this girl would love to tell you that story sometime:


*I just realized I've used an exorbitant amount of colons in this post::::: sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment